Thursday 28 January 2010

Bubble London is in a couple of days


Oh dear, Bubble London is in a couple of days !!!
Should I be panicking ?! Probably yes !
How did this happen ??? I was so well organized this season ! Had all the samples made very early on.... but little did I know how unreliable and untrustworthy people can be !

Now with only days until the show, the collection samples are nowhere near finished, the stand not yet designed and I am starting to get a bit stressed, which is exactly what I wanted to avoid by starting the collection early..... Argh !

Anyhow, I have to remain calm to make sure everything gets done and try not to panic.... It will all be fine ! Right ?

Do please come by and see us..... whether we will have our collection samples to show you or not !

Ps. And if you mention my this blog, I may even give you some extra "lovehearts".

No comments:

Post a Comment