Friday 21 August 2009

Day before leaving


It is almost 2am and I am still working, trying to finalize A/W2010.
It is quite a few months until I have to show the collection but want to get organized this time, partly because I want everything to be "perfect" but also because I will be away for the whole of next month.... and by the time I get back, I really need to have everything finished and ready to be sampled.

We are flying to Hong Kong tomorrow, trying to meet with some potential buyers, as well as spending some time with my family. Dropping kids of in Hong Kong and off we (DH and I) will go to Japan/Tokyo for Playtime Tokyo. I have never been to Japan and am very excited about getting some feedback about Jakeandmaya.

Would be so great if one didn't need to sleep..... There just isn't enough time in a day to get everything done !

Will keep you all updated from Hong Kong and Tokyo.

Ps. had a meeting with potential client to design their private label collection for S/S2010 today. When it is all confirmed, I will let you know who they are... but in the meanwhile, I will not jinx it and keep it secret for now. Wish us luck and you may see us in a top quality shop very soon !


No comments:

Post a Comment