Wednesday 24 June 2009

Collection Launch At Bubble London


Our debut collection has finally been launched !!! It was launched at Bubble London at The Business Design Centre earlier this week. It was a totally amazing experience.

On the day before the show, we (DH and I) set off to the venue to set up our stand. Feeling reasonably calm and relax ... until we arrived at our stand. All of a sudden, I realised how important this was. This was the moment of truth. Are we doing the right thing ? What are people going to think of our collection ? Will they like it ? What if they don't ?!

Anyway, we did what we could over the next couple of days to stay calm and it all turned out very well. We had a lot of interest, from both buyers and editors. The responds was incredibly. I felt so pleased ! I have been working on this collection for months and now, finally having it all in front of me and getting the responds that we did was the most amazing thing ! Can not wait to start designing for the next season ! But way before that, I have to make sure that this collection will be in some fabulous stores next summer.

A few cool stores have already placed their orders and I have a few more meetings set up to discuss others over the next few weeks. But I can not tell you more at the moment, you will have to wait until next year to find out more about our very exciting stockists !

Ps. thanks to all my twitter friends, for popping by our stand to show your support !

No comments:

Post a Comment